Thursday, October 20, 2005

My First Flock Post

I just downloaded a preview of Flock- color me impressed, right off the bat. The UI is intuitive, the integrated support for tagging/blogging is dead-on. If the RSS stuff is good, this might just get me off bloglines. Interesting that Yahoo is the default search engine- I didn't know there was any kind of relationship there. Maybe a coincidence, but I doubt it.


Yahoo has been really impressive of late in terms of how open they've been and plugged into the innovative stuff going on with lots of little companies, compared to Google's more walled-off, go-it-alone style. MSN also seems walled off, they're just not as good at it as Google is. One of these days, Microsoft will learn that they can't out-Google Google- but I think Yahoo may be on top by then.


Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home